iPhone 11 Hydrogel Screen Protector
Apple iPhone 11 Hydrogel Screen Protector. Nano Technology Gel Screen Protector. Hydrogel Screen Protectors are the newest screen protectors on the market.
- Shock Proof Nano Technology.
- Easy to Install with minimal bubbles.
- Suitable for flat and the best option for curved screens.
- High Definition
- Frosted Matte
- Anti-Blu ray
How to install?
Hydrogel Screen Protector Installation
The Hydrogel Screen Protector consists of 4 layers. Only 1 of which is the screen protector. Following the instructions ensures proper use of the screen protector.
- Remove any protectors on the screen, new phones often come with a thin plastic protector that will need to be removed.
- Using the Wet & Dry Wipes, clean the screen until spotless.
- Remove the white layer from the protector, be sure the next layer remains intact (the second layer is in 2 pieces and cut in the middle.
- Place the exposed two half protectors over your phone until you align it correctly.
- Peel back one half of all 3 layers back to the half way split, and pull back the half protector so that the gel screen is now touching your screen, using a Credit Card or Plastic scraper, push the gel protector down against the phone, pushing the half layer out.
- Repeat this process with the other half.
- You can now run your card/scraper up and down the screen protector to get any excess bubbles out.
- Remove the top layer and you’re done!
Please note the Camera Lens will not have a 2 half sheets as in step 4, this will be a whole layer.